Friday, December 4, 2009

Elf Yourself

By now, I'm sure everyone has seen an "Elf Yourself" video. They have been around for a couple of years and are now a part of the Holiday Tradition. (Ah! Technology!) In that spirit, staring my Sweetheart, my Daughter, my cat G'Kwan and Myself, here are my own humoristic Holiday wishes to my many readers.
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Aren't those Elf costumes cute? And I bet they are comfy too. I want one. Really. All I need is green velvet, white faux-fur, some red and white striped thigh high socks (OK, and a wide leather belt, a red feather and some red trim for the hat).

I have a friend who says that if I ever make him an Elf costume, he will wear it to every Holiday Party of the season, including the Office Christmas Party. I should really get around to making him one. I can just see him in it, dancing next to the secretarial pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment