Friday, March 19, 2010

From Store to Stage - an Alfred Sung skirt

This is going to be short and sweet.

Today is my Dance School's first Recital (see Shameless Plug: Young Academy of Irish Dance 1st Annual St Patrick's Day Show posted on February 1, 2010). You can see pictures tomorrow, but for now, I wanted to show you the skirt I got for me and two other classmates to wear for one number (St. Patrick's Day Set, for those who might wonder).

Alfred Sung Plaid Skirt, Spring/Summer 2009

It is an Alfred Sung skirt, from last summer's PURE for Zellers collection. I got three in our sizes (or about) for 10$ each! We'll be wearing them with a white shirt which should be cute.

That's it. Now I have to prepare for a hard day's work and an evening of dancing. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment