Saturday, March 29, 2014

Secret Costume Sneak Peak #2: Fabrics/ Aperçu du Costume Secret #2: Tissus

(La version Française se trouve plus bas.)

I am nearing the completion of of my costume for the Fantasy and Science Fiction Masquerade at Costume Con 32; all that is left to do is add the grommets for lacing and bustle up the skirts there and there. I am really excited and I so wish I could show you what I have done, but as there is this culture of secrecy surrounding masquerade entries at Costume Con, I will have to restrain myself. All I will share for now is this picture of the bottom where all the fabrics overlap because they are just such gorgeous materials.

J'ai presque terminé mon costume pour la mascarade Fantaisie et Science Fiction de Costume Con 32; il ne me reste que les œillets de laçage à poser et les jupes à retrousser en certains endroits. Je suis très excitée et j'aimerais tant pouvoir vous montrer ce que j'ai fais, mais comme il existe une culture de secret entourant les costumes de mascarades à Costume Con, je devrai me restreindre. Pour le moment, je ne vous partagerai que cette photo du bas où l'on aperçoit tous les tissus drapés les uns sur les autres parce qu'ils sont tout simplement magnifiques.

Break over; I have to begin work on my Futur Fashion Folio costume if I hope to be ready in time.

Fin de la pause; je dois commencer à travailler sur mon costume pour le Folio Mode du Futur si je veux espérer terminer à temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment